Getting a Refund
Refund Application Form for Smart Octopus
- This form is applicable to refund request of deleted or lost Smart Octopus. Under normal circumstances, OCL will respond within 9 working days upon receipt of your request. This refund will be paid by refund letter / cheque and sent to you by ordinary mail to the correspondence address on this form.
- If you have lost your Smart Octopus which is linked to Automatic Add Value Service (AAVS), you are NOT required to fill in this form. Please call our 24-Hour Lost Octopus Reporting Hotline on 2266 2266 or click here for online application form for lost reporting and refund arrangement. You can click here for lost reporting information.
- If you have lost your Smart Octopus which is not linked to AAVS but you have provided your name and mobile number when you registered for Smart Octopus, please delete the Smart Octopus data in your lost mobile device by wiping your device with the Samsung Find My Mobile (FMM) Service before applying for refund with this form.
- You should be the holder and in possession of the Smart Octopus at all times before refund.
- The final refund amount will be confirmed at the time when we process your request.
- To provide quality service, we carry out system maintenance and upgrade regularly on this form. Please click here for maintenance schedule.
- The personal data collected through this refund form will be purged according to OCL's existing retention policy.