Getting a Refund
Refund Application Form for Octopus on iPhone or Apple Watch
- If you would like to delete your Octopus on iPhone or Apple Watch (including Bank Co-Brand Octopus Card on Mobile) and request for refund, please make the request directly in Octopus App.
For Octopus on iPhone or Apple Watch (except Bank Co-Brand Octopus Card on Mobile), you can get the refund directly via Octopus Wallet or Faster Payment System (FPS). For Bank Co-Brand Octopus Card on Mobile, the refund will be arranged by your bank.
- If you have lost your mobile device, you can go to Apple ID account page or use Find My iPhone to remove the Octopus in the device. Afterwards, please login iCloud with another eligible mobile device to retrieve your Octopus anytime.
- This form is only applicable to cardholder of Personalised Octopus, Octopus linked to Automatic Add Value Service (AAVS), Bank Co-Brand Octopus Card on Mobile or Octopus registered in Octopus App already, and also under the following conditions:
- Your Octopus is already removed from Apple Wallet and cannot be retrieved;
- Your Octopus has malfunctioned;
- Your Octopus has been removed or suspended and you have decided not to restore it on another compatible mobile device.
- You should be the holder and in possession of the Octopus on iPhone or Apple Watch at all times before refund.
- The final refund amount will be confirmed after deducting the relevant handling fee (if applicable) at the time when we process your request.
- If there is a card image applying to the Octopus Card on iPhone or Apple Watch which you would like to apply for a refund, the card image will be automatically returned to "My Card Image" when the refund is submitted, you may apply it to another Octopus Card on iPhone or Apple Watch. For details, please refer to FAQ on Octopus website.
- To provide quality service, we carry out system maintenance and upgrade regularly on this form. Please click here for maintenance schedule.
- The personal data collected through this refund form will be purged according to OCL's existing retention policy.