Getting a Refund
Refund Application Form for Huawei Pay Octopus
- If you would like to delete your Huawei Pay Octopus and request for refund, please make the request directly in Octopus App. You can get the refund directly via Octopus Wallet or Faster Payment System (FPS).
- If you have lost your mobile device, you can go to HUAWEI Cloud or use Find Device to remove the Octopus in the device. Afterwards, please login HUAWEI Wallet with the same Huawei account on another eligible mobile device to retrieve your Octopus anytime.
- This form is only applicable to cardholder of Personalised Octopus, Octopus linked to Automatic Add Value Service (AAVS) or you have provided refund information when you registered Huawei Pay Octopus in Octopus App, and also under the following conditions:
- Your Octopus is already removed from HUAWEI Wallet and cannot be retrieved;
- Your Octopus has malfunctioned;
- Your Octopus has been removed or suspended and you have decided not to restore it on another compatible mobile device.
- You should be the holder and in possession of the Huawei Pay Octopus at all times before refund.
- The final refund amount will be confirmed after deducting the relevant handling fee (if applicable) at the time when we process your request.
- To provide quality service, we carry out system maintenance and upgrade regularly on this form. Please click here for maintenance schedule.
- The personal data collected through this refund form will be purged according to OCL's existing retention policy.